Saturday, November 12, 2005

I want to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I've been doing a lot of that lately, I guess I have a great group of friends on here don't I? I know that a lot of you are at a loss for words, some of you have been visiting and reading and not saying anything at all. I don't blame you, I don't know what to say either. Words fall short sometimes, and that's not always easy to admit as a writer. I just want you all to realize how much it means to know that you care, whether you say anything or not. You're frequent visits (yes, I still check my stats, if for no other reason than to distract myself) are evidence enough, there's no need to struggle with words, we all know there aren't any.

We all want to fix this, and there isn't a thing we can say or do that will accomplish that. So please, don't mistake my silence for a lack of gratitude or caring - I just don't have the energy to put them together in pretty little lines right now.

Most likely, when I do say anything at all it will come out wrong and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings either. I'm just as likely to say the wrong things here as any of you. So I'll probably keep myself busy with silly shit that means nothing, link fests or mindless posts, interspersed with bits of anything we find out. Just stuff to let you guys (and myself maybe) know I'm still alive.

Love you guys... and I don't care if that sounds silly.




posted by Erin @ 7:00 PM   0 comments



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Name:
Donovan "Nova" LeClair
Location:

Monroe, North Carolina
Bio:
Nova was our second child to be born with congenital heart defects. We lost our daughter at 12 days after open heart surgery in 2001. Nova was born 12/2/05, with Pulmonary Atresia with VSD. He lived 6 weeks after surgery, and passed away on April 6th, 2006. This blog is his story, and the on-going story of how our family is dealing with the loss of our beautiful boy.
View Erin Monahan's Complete Profile

Click Here to Donate



Our Links:


"Poetic Acceptance"
our website for grieving parents





Press Box and Publicity




This Site Has HEART

My site was nominated for Best Charity Blog!

Heart Kids
Forever Young Mommy Steps


Heart Links




Page best when viewed at 1024 x 768

online
Adult Dating
Visit NCBlogs
Listed on BlogShares