Tuesday, September 19, 2006

There's nothing like a good professional photographer to turn something you hate into something you barely notice. But can photos be cliche? 'Cuz I think the one is going to be cheesy and cliche, but I'm not telling why, in case they use it, then I'll just show it to you.

*whew* one more interview to go and I'm done for a while

It started raining right after the photographer left, and right now there is THE most beautiful rainbow right over my house, and my camera won't work. Bastard.

We forgot to pick up the rest of the pictures from Walmart today. Damn it. Tomorrow. I promise.

Shanda, one of my favorite nurses, who was at the Heart Walk, emailed me :) I love her, I love them. Seriously. I want a job at the hospital just so I can see them every day. I miss them. 45 days of insanity and emotional hell forged such a bond, made me feel so close to them. So connected. There were days when I was so tired of being there, so tired of the medical roller coaster and all the doctorese, but them, them I loved every minute. Crazy how connections are made isn't it? Those women will forever be a part of my daily thoughts. Dr. Watts too. People are confused I think by the fact that I adore a man who couldn't save my babies - but you'd have to experience it to understand, so I'm glad you don't.

Truth is, they spent so much more time with him those last 6 weeks, knew him inside and out literally...

Anyway.


posted by Erin @ 7:39 PM   0 comments



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Name:
Donovan "Nova" LeClair
Location:

Monroe, North Carolina
Bio:
Nova was our second child to be born with congenital heart defects. We lost our daughter at 12 days after open heart surgery in 2001. Nova was born 12/2/05, with Pulmonary Atresia with VSD. He lived 6 weeks after surgery, and passed away on April 6th, 2006. This blog is his story, and the on-going story of how our family is dealing with the loss of our beautiful boy.
View Erin Monahan's Complete Profile

Click Here to Donate



Our Links:


"Poetic Acceptance"
our website for grieving parents





Press Box and Publicity




This Site Has HEART

My site was nominated for Best Charity Blog!

Heart Kids
Forever Young Mommy Steps


Heart Links




Page best when viewed at 1024 x 768

online
Adult Dating
Visit NCBlogs
Listed on BlogShares