Sunday, November 12, 2006

There is someone whom I know only via the internet that I absolutely adore. He and I have known one another for 6 years or so, and share a lot of interests and a great mutual respect. This person has recent;y shared a secret with me that I've hesitated to share, because I don't want to make anything public that he hasn't made public on his own yet but... without giving too many details I wanted to share this.

This man and his wife are pregnant, and intend, regardless of the baby's gender, to name the baby after Nova.

I am so touched that typing it out makes my chest ache. I think it may very well be the most amazing wonderful thing anyone has ever done for me. I can't even describe how much it means to Scott and I... and Scott has never so much as spoken to this guy.

So, you know who you are, when you read this, please please know that this is something that we will always remember and be so grateful to you for.


posted by Erin @ 8:15 PM   1 comments



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Name:
Donovan "Nova" LeClair
Location:

Monroe, North Carolina
Bio:
Nova was our second child to be born with congenital heart defects. We lost our daughter at 12 days after open heart surgery in 2001. Nova was born 12/2/05, with Pulmonary Atresia with VSD. He lived 6 weeks after surgery, and passed away on April 6th, 2006. This blog is his story, and the on-going story of how our family is dealing with the loss of our beautiful boy.
View Erin Monahan's Complete Profile

Click Here to Donate



Our Links:


"Poetic Acceptance"
our website for grieving parents





Press Box and Publicity




This Site Has HEART

My site was nominated for Best Charity Blog!

Heart Kids
Forever Young Mommy Steps


Heart Links




Page best when viewed at 1024 x 768

online
Adult Dating
Visit NCBlogs
Listed on BlogShares